Sheltering Families from Caregiver Burnout
Providing daily care for an elderly or disabled loved one is an incredible act of love, but it comes with some unique challenges. Care can be time-intensive, and can quickly become stressful. Many family caregivers report feeling isolated, angry, guilty, and resentful due to the demands of caregiving.
Because of the high stress associated with caring for a loved one, occasional respite care is highly recommended. Family caregivers can take a well-deserved break, recharge their batteries, and make sure they are caring for themselves as well.
For family caregivers throughout the five boroughs, Blue Parasol Home Care’s respite care services offer real benefits in various situations, including:
- When the family caregiver needs to travel
- When the family caregiver needs a break
- When the care recipient needs a temporary change of pace
- When a family is introducing the idea of home care to a loved one
Our respite care services cover a wide range of needs, including:
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Medication reminders
- Supervision and companionship
- Personal care assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to and from appointments
- And more...
Whether you’re seeking care for yourself or a loved one, we celebrate your commitment to making the future a more comfortable one, and we look forward to hearing from you.